Carry Concealed in 29 States and Get Certified Online
Would you like to carry concealed in most of the United States, all with one certification? If so, a non-resident permit issued in Virginia is what you’re looking for. 29 states recognize Virginia’s permit for concealed carry. The best part, you can get your certificate online!
The Virginia Non-resident Permit is available to U.S. citizens in all 50 states and allows you to carry concealed (As of May 25th, 2016) in the following 29 states:
Alabama*, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana*, Iowa*, Kansas*, Kentucky*, Louisiana*, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska*, Nevada*, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma*, South Dakota, Tennessee*, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia*, Wisconsin* and Wyoming.
*These states require their residents to obtain their home state permit if they wish to carry concealed legally in their home state. Without your home state permit you can still travel legally concealed in the other 28 states.
Do I Qualify?
1. Must be 21 years of age
2. Must not have been deemed insane by the courts in less than five years preceding the date of application.
3. Must not be subject to a restraining or protective order.
4. Must not be convicted of a felony.
5. Must not have been convicted of two or more misdemeanors within five-year period preceding application, if one of the misdemeanors was a Class 1 misdemeanor.
6. Must not be addicted to marijuana, or be unlawful user or distributor.
7. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
8. Must not have been convicted of any assault, battery, sexual battery within three years proceeding application.
Get Your Concealed Carry Permit. GUARANTEED!
100% Money Back Guarantee
You WILL get your permit or we’ll refund 100% of the cost our certification program; it’s that simple.
We hold your customer experience as our highest priority. If there is a problem with your permit application due to the nature of our training or your certification we’ll provide you with a full 100% refund. We’ll even go the extra mile; If you ever do have a problem with your application we’ll contact the courthouse (residents) or the Virginia State Police (non-residents) and try to resolve the issue in a timely manner on your behalf. We’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
Completing this program satisfies Virginia’s safety training requirement for obtaining your Concealed Handgun Permit.
How it Works
1. Watch the free online safety training video
2. Take the online test for free
3. Order your certificate
4. Process your certificate with the Virginia State Police (instructions provided)
After checkout, you can instantly download your certificate, a digital copy of the Virginia Non-resident Permit Package, Application and instructions so you can get started processing it through the mail with Virginia State Police right away.
Now only $79 for a limited time!