For a limited time, Concealed Nation readers get an exclusive 10% discount with coupon code: CN10
Protect yourself and your family.
Would you like to carry concealed in most of the United States all with one certification? If so, a non-resident permit issued in Virginia is what you’re looking for. The state of Texas recognizes Virginia’s permits for concealed carry. The best part, you can get your certificate online!
The Virginia non-resident permit is honored by the following 29 states:
Alabama*, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana*, Iowa*, Kansas*, Kentucky*, Louisiana*, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska*, Nevada*, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma*, South Dakota, Tennessee*, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia*, Wisconsin* and Wyoming.
*These states require their residents to obtain their home state permit if they wish to carry concealed legally in their home state. Without your home state permit you can still travel legally concealed in the other 28 states.
Do I Qualify?
1. Must be 21 years of age or older
2. Must not have been deemed insane by the courts in less than five years preceding the date of application.
3. Must not be subject to a restraining or protective order.
4. Must not be convicted of a felony.
5. Must not have been convicted of two or more misdemeanors within five-year period preceding application, if one of the misdemeanors was a Class 1 misdemeanor.
6. Must not be addicted to marijuana, or be unlawful user or distributor.
7. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
8. Must not have been convicted of any assault, battery, sexual battery within three years proceeding application.
Get Your Concealed Carry Permit. GUARANTEED!
100% Money Back Guarantee
If there is a problem with your permit application due to the nature of our training or your certification we’ll provide you with a full 100% refund. We’ll even go the extra mile; If you ever do have a problem with your application we’ll contact the Virginia State Police and try to resolve the issue in a timely manner on your behalf.
We hold your customer experience as our highest priority. If you have any issues processing your certificate please contact us right away so we can answer any questions, make sure you’re taken care of and any issue are resolved.