Do I Qualify?
Simply put… You must:
1) Be 21 years of age.
2) Not have been deemed insane by the courts in less than five years preceding the date of application.
3) Not be subject to a restraining or protective order.
4) Not be convicted of a felony.
5) Not have been convicted of two or more misdemeanors within five-year period preceding application, if one of the misdemeanors was a Class 1 misdemeanor.
6) Not be addicted to marijuana, or be unlawful user or distributor.
7) Not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
8) Not have been convicted of any assault, battery, sexual battery within three years proceeding application.